Google

About Me

Denver, CO, United States
I am a licensed massage therapist in Denver Colorado. I specialize in Sports, Shiatsu, Swedish, Acupressure, Structural, Cranial Sacrial Therapy and Reflexology. I also offer support to prol-therapy patients. (read my blogs about prolotherapy) I am married and have 2 dogs and my wife and volunteer with a dog rescue organization in our spare time.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Who am I and what do I do?

My name is Brian S. Tow. I am a massage therapist living in Denver Colorado. I am newly married and have 3 kids (well dogs, but they are like kids). I have created this blog so that friends and clients can see what I am about, my beliefs, background, philosophys and how I incorporate those into massage therapy. I will periodically post facts, articles, testimonial and photos that will show you what massage therapy is and how beneficial it can be in your life. Be sure to check back often and if you have any questions I can answer for you, ask away!

No comments: